Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Is It Over Yet !!!

K seriously is winter done? Does it have to be like -7 degrees outside the whole winter? We just got our first big snow storm of the year it sure does look pretty but it is FREEZING! So Ashton and Bam decided that they wanted to go outside and play in the snow, even after i told them that they didn't have snow clothes because they have grown out of the others. (Hope Santa brings new ones..) They didn't care so I let them go out, Ashton in gym shoes and Bam with socks on his hands and snow pants that are floods, both of them with just jackets they looked AWESOME! just call me mother of the year. I told them that if i got them ready they had to at least stay outside for a half hour cause it is a pain in the butt to get them ready. Any way they stayed outside for a long time and they didn't even complain about the cold. I have yet to venture out into the cold because yes I have become a wuss bag. Here are some pictures of them playing in the FREEZING cold snow.


3 comments:

  1. I know I am so sick of the freezing weather. Hey do you still snowboard? Maybe we should go sometime?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really really sick of this crappy weather! i think we should all go on a cruise! haha just kidding! you are the mother of the year. kids have no clothes that fit and you let cheatton have pens and pencils. i would award you mother of the year!
    and to tauna- thanks for inviting me to go snowboarding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids comments after seeing the pictures of the boys in the snow...

    Jackson: "That is a lot of snow" I don't know what to even think about that mom!

    Rylie: "Oh, that is not fair, why can't we live in Utah and play in the snow?" Can we live in Utah when we get done with High School?"

    It is kinda sad my kids haven't experienced snow in their lives. Maybe we do need to live in Utah - before they get out of High School - lol! cute pics!

    ReplyDelete