Thursday, June 16, 2011

CATCH UP

Wow it has been a long time since I updated my blog so I am now playing CATCH UP. First we had the END OF SCHOOL! I think that i was more excited than my kids. And yes both my kids are passed their grades Ashton is going to move up to the 5th grade (What the heck yes I have a 5th grader.) Bam is going to be in 1st grade ( in school all day so sad!) And i guess that leaves me and Chaetton home all day by ourselves. I did not get any pictures of the last day of school for Ashton (yes i am a bad mother) but I got some from Bam's kindergarten graduation which was the funniest thing ever. Bam with his teacher Mrs. Wright
Christian and Bam we are so glad he moved here and he lives next door
Collin Bam Tyler, these boys were trouble
Next we had Chaetton's 2nd Birthday, I cannot believe he is 2 i am seriously sad to think about it. He is the cuttest kid and SO BUSY I cannot take him anywhere. He loves to play with cars and anything outside. few pictures from the birthday party



few pictures of Chaetton through his life






Even though Chaetton hits and throws cars, dirt and anything else at Bam, and then runs to Ashton whenever he is in trouble we would not trade him for anything.
Baseball season has started again. Ashton plays pitcher and shortstop and his team is doing very well with 0 losses this season they are wishing for a state trophy this year so I will post more after state. Bam is playing T-ball again which is very entertaining to watch. He is improving every game. I was going to post some pictures but it is taking way to long so I will post them later. We have some fun family trips planned this summer so hopefully I will stay caught up. Hope everyone has a fun and safe summer

2 comments:

  1. wait... what...chaeton being naughty, no way i dont believe you!!! the trip was so much fun. cant wait to come down and play some more. hopefully its sooner than later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s deegan is loving this black eyed peas song. its is yelling and going crazy! good choice!

    ReplyDelete